Sun 2 Nov 2008
As some of you have noticed, I haven’t had much time to post on my blog lately because of this. But today I made an exception just because I spent the last couple of hours trying to figure out why the heck iTunes stopped recognizing my iPhone. While surfing through the internet I noticed that there were a lot of people that experienced the same issue and were not able to find a solution. So here is what solved the problem for me.
The fix ended up being this:
nuno@nuno-macbook:~/Library$ mv Lockdown Lockdown.orig
Hope it helps someone. Now I need to get back to work. See you before Xmas.Tags:iphone, itunes, sync